Friday, July 20, 2012

My AWESOME swap with Wendy!

Hi my Prims,
Well I want to let you all know the house project is starting today.
The windows are going in today and Saturday so it is 2 days of that.
Then they start the roof and then a week for the siding. I will be taking pictures of before and after so stay tuned!!!!

I want to share with you a Christmas in July swap that I was in.
Wendy@Ravenwoodwhimzies had a swap and she was my partner.
Here is what Wendy made for me.

This is what I saw when I opened my Christmas box.
Wendy even wrapped something very special in Christmas paper.

LOOK at this BEAU*TI*FUL St. Nick......................YES, Wendy made
this and the lamb you see she also made. I couldn't stop looking at him.
He is PRIM PERFECT! I told my husband I wish it was Christmas so I could display him. You will see where I put him this Christmas.
Everytime I see him Wendy will come to my mind. This is not all she sent me.

Wendy also made the FAB*U*LOUS reindeer.
I LOVE him.
Wendy you are sooooooo TALENTED!!!!!
Here is the rest of my Christmas box she sent me...............
Snow balls....WOOOOOHOOOOO, a mat, a tart that smells WONDERFUL,and a pad with a Christmas picture on it.
Wendy spoiled me rotten. Wendy I can't thank you enough for my
Christmas box. You made my WHOLE year.
It has been a hard year for me, health wise and this was such a gift.
You are a blessing Wendy!
Please if you have not been to Wendy's blog you need too, and see her
beautiful things she makes....you will DROOL!
http://www.ravenwhimzies.blogspot.com
I am going to sign off it is 7:30 a.m. and the work men are coming in about 30 minutes and I have to wake up my husband YES he is still sleeping, he is on vacation so he can over see this major project and with strange men in my homestead putting in our new window's so he felt and ME TOO, that he needed to be here.

I want to share one more thing.
This verse.

Keep me safe, O Lord
You are my HOPE.

Summer Blessings and Big Hugs,
Tricia XO

12 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see before and after pictures of the house project! Very nice swap gifts, Wendy is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tricia, I can't wait to see the before and after pictures of your home. I am so excited for you. We need new windows and I would so love a tin roof!! Dreaming don't cost does it??
    Love your Christmas swap items from Wendy. That Santa and reindeer is precious. We have the Christmas spirit here in the south right about now too. Holly just ordered her a twig tree yesterday and it will be here

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS.. sorry sent it before I was finished. The tree will be here on Tuesday. I am ready for cooler temps and fall. Working on fall items for a show as we speak. Have a good weekend
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a special person Tricia...I had a great time making your goodies and I wanted the swap to be special for you. Enjoy and think of me. Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. What an awesome swap! LOve love love the Santa. I too wish it was time to decorate for Christmas. Maybe some of this hot weather would be gone! Love all of your goodies! Can't wait to see pics. of the house! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tricia, oh my, love the Santa,I`d want to keep him out now to. Great goodies for sure, Wendy is a giver. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how WONDERFUL is that Santa!? Isn't Wendy just the bestest ever?!!! Love your swap goodies. Good luck with the renovations. Looks like this is the year everyone is doing it!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I had those wondeerful goodies, I would want Christmas to be here too! Just wonderful! Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful treasures from Wendy! Love Everything!!!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Tricia, what a wonderful box of goodies from Wendy. I can't think of anyone who deserves them more than you. Enjoy sweet friend. Your Santa and reindeer along with the other items are just amazing!!! I am sure your home will be decked to the max for Christmas this year.

    Be sure to post pics when you are done decorating this year...heehee!

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so beautiful!! Christmas in July!!
    I wish every day was Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful swap, I love the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete