Friday, November 6, 2009

Giveaway, Come on Prims

Hi, my prims, I only got two comments on the post
about your Thanksgiving tradition, and to comment if
you want to be entered in the Christmas giveaway.
If you just want to leave a comment about Thanksgiving
do that, you DON'T have to enter into the giveaway!!!

I just love to hear what all your prims do on Thanksgiving!
So, come on girls start typing!!!!
Till next time prims,
God Bless
Tricia
Hillcrest Home

4 comments:

  1. Our Thanksgivings are fairly jumbled with family in so many places. My thoughts go back to the Thanksgivings we spent at my grandma and grandpas home in Illinois. I raced inside to see the Macy's Thanksgiving parade on tv. I helped set up the little card table with a pretty table cloth, china, and glasses for special occasions. After a bit I would go to the coat closet and get a handful of peanuts and wait for the family of squirrels to jiggle the screen door and get our attention. I would open my hand and place a couple of peanuts in the shell in my palm waiting for them to get their fill. I loved helping grandma prepare the food, set the tables, and clean up. Thanks for giving me the chance to remember such sweet memories for me! Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family tradition seems to be OVER EATING!!!
    The day starts with me in the kitchen getting the bird in the oven while my family sleeps. I make pies the day before and the family always try to sneak some for breakfeast. when I was young there was always grapes and shelled nuts out. Maybe it's a NEW ENGLAND thing? I do this as well. my kids have never taken to watching the parades as I did as a child but they do watch the dog show with me as hubby watches football.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a small, intimate Thanksgiving--immediate family. SO it's very relaxing, we revel in the joy of each other...the wonderful food. It's usually turkey (did ham one year, and though I liked it better, the family wanted turkey--so it's turkey they get!).
    :o)

    pippirose59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete