Hi my prims, I want to let all of you great friends know to hop on over to
http://hungryhookprimitives.blogspot.com/2011/10/fall-fun-giveaway-at-hungry-hook.html?spref=tw byMargie. She does beautiful work and the second winner can win a hook rug kit. This is a FABULOUS giveaway. If you also go to my side bar I posted it there as well. Margie will let us know the 2 winners Nov. 1st!!!! Don't miss out on this!!! Please go over and sign up!!!! Thanks Margie for hosting this awesome giveaway!
Here are a couple of pictures of some fall trees when Mr. Hillcrest was driving that is when I took them. The colors this fall are not as virbant as passed years.
Here are the 2 pictures I took....
another one...
I do LOVE this picture that I did already post, but here it is again...
Here are some beautiful homes that I thought you might like to see...
JUST BEAUTIFUL.
Also, I wanted to let you know I have a new picture of fighting breast cancer. It is so important to listen to our bodies and TAKE CHARGE!!!
I had my blood work done yesterday and then this week my MRI then Mr. Hillcrest and I go to Brigham and Women's is where we go and speak to the Doctor and set a date to have my lump removed and it will be done at Brigham and Women's then if I need treatment(PRAYING THAT I DON'T) then I go to Dana- Farber in Boston. I have a notebook FULL of questions all ready to go!!!! I think you all know Colleen, Baby makes five and she has been a blessing with her supportive emails and even gave me her number so we can talk. Colleen thank you for being there for me!
Again, I thank all of my friends here on my blog that has emailed me their own stories and it has helped me SO much. I am strong and Hubby and I will get through this because with my husband by my side and the Lord in the center of our marriage, we can get through anything. Don't get me wrong I am scared but when I start to think and feel fear I start to pray for the Lord to keep me strong. We need to find a cure for this because the reseach I have done, women are getting younger and younger and getting breast cancer and alot of Doctors are not catching it in time. I told Hubby next year if everything works out I am going to do the 3 day walk for the Susan Komen foundation. My friends did it this past summer and of course we donated a good amount of money, they raised over $11,000 dollars, WOOOOHOOOO! I am So proud of Sue, Mary and Daine, you girls rocked it out!!!
So, that is something I am looking forward too, if everything comes back okay! There is a reason God puts us through things like this and maybe my calling is to walk the walk and help other women. I have been praying hard about this. I hope I can do this next year!
I thank you all again and have a wonderful week. I am already thinking about Christmas, OH, I do have to tell you about a hard cover book that Hubby ordered me, it is called" An Early Christmas" by Tina Woltman.
I CAN'T wait to get it. I found her blog and that is how I found that she was selling this amazing book! I am VERY EXCITED!!!! So, I have someting to look forward too.!!! I DID THE HAPPY DANCE!! I came back to post Tina's blog so yoou can order this wonderful book.
http://www.earlyamerica1815shoppe.blogspot.com
Till next time my friends,
Give those extra hugs and kisses to the ones
you hold dear to your heart. Life is short, live everyday
to the fullest.
Blessings,
Tricia
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I'm keeping you in the prayers. Thinking of you often. You sound like you have a great attitude and strong faith...both super for healing!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures...the house are sweet.
Take care!! Hugs!
Hi Tricia, what lovely photos! My thoughts are with you through this difficult time. Stay positive and keep busy....I truly believe this helps, as my friend was diagnosed with stage 4 non hodgkins lymphoma cancer and has been clear for a few years now and he is always on the go. Stay strong, take care.
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia, you and your hubby continue to be in my prayers, so glad you have been finding encouragement and strength for your journey. Could you share the blog address for Tina Woltman?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos Tricia - love the pastures and fences....You're going to LOVE Tina's book - I had mine preordered and received it several weeks ago - all kinds of good! Glad to hear you've got questions written down - sometimes it's hard to remember until after you leave the office. My prayers continue.....Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteTricia~ Beautiful pictures and a wonderful post, you are inspiring!!!
ReplyDeletehugs & prayers to you~ YOU CAN DO IT!!!
smiles
Teresa
And if you love them, say so!
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures.......
Stay positive! :)
Linda
Hi Tricia, making my rounds and was getting caught up on your posts. Your photos are awesome, but I especially notice the one with the angel in the sky. Makes me feel like you're gonna be all right gal. You're right about God giving us these times of trial for a reason. You've got a great support above and below so find comfort in that. I'll say a prayer, just because you're loved :o)
ReplyDeleteHugs~Carol
Hi, Tricia, are you enjoying the snow or isn't it snowing there? We're getting buried. I love it.
ReplyDeleteYou know, about the trees, ours didn't turn either and my bittersweet just opened a week or so ago. Weird. I want to thank you for all of your beautiful words to me during my daughter's loss. I know that they have caught this in time and that you will have a positive outcome. You are just to sweet not to.
You are now in my list of nightly prayers and
will remain there for as long as it takes. If
you need me I'm an email away.
Hug that husband of yours.