Hi all my Prims,
I wasn't going to post this because we are very private people but I feel I need too. I have had a lump in my right breast for over a year and a half and it has been growing and every 6 months I go for an ultra-sound and in the shower I felt the lump for myself and I broke down and cried. My husband said that's it because he felt it as well, call Dana-Farber in Boston and make an appt. which is Nov 9th. The Doctor did get my films and he called me and told me that it does need to be removed and he couldn't believe that my Doctor didn't order an MRI, so that day my husband will be coming with me and the doctor is going to check me and I will be having an MRI and then he said we will be setting a day for surgery because he is removing it. He prepared me on the phone and I really didn't want to hear what he was saying but he said from what he saw on my film and the growth it doesn't look good, but we are going to take one step at a time. My Doctor has been doing this for 40 yrs. and he is such a gentle man and I feel safe with him.
We have Blue cross Blue shield so we have great health insurance.I am asking all my prim friends to be praying for my family and me. We haven't told our sons yet until our appt. and MRI is done and then we will let them now.My breast is sore and the nipple I noticed has a little dent, but I believe in the Lord and the power of prayer and we are praying that the utcome is good news. After they remove it, they will test it that day and then he said whatever the outcome is we will take the next step. He just couldn't believe after looking at the films that my other Doctor didn't order other tests. He said I am doing the right thing. Ken is taking harder than I am. Ken said I can't live without you and that is when I lost it. The Doctor did say that if the test results come back and thre results aren't good I will need chemo, he just wants to tell me what might happen. He did say that is what he tells all of his patients so I did feel better about that statement. We are going to Tenn., this up coming summer because we are going to build our dream home or buy our dream home..GOD WILLING.
I am trying hard to stay strong but Ken doesn't cry that easy and the only times I have seen my Hubby cry is when my MIL(MOM) passed away and on our honeymoon night but HAPPY tears. Then this happend and he did break.
My family is everything to me, my Hubby is my BEST FRIEND, MY SOUL MATE and LOVER! I am very blessed to have a wonderful, warm and loving husband and I am very blessed to have 2 wonderful sons that are doing so well in school. Like I said before our oldest is in his second year of College and is getting A's and our youngest is in 11th grade in High School and he is getting A's and 1 Bt...he want to go to the Boston of Arts.
I feel that in this day and age and we did an AWESOME job with our sons and I am proud to be their Mother. I believe that teaching your children starts at HOME, not at school, yes part of that is learning at school but we as parents teach our children about life and right and wrong and peer pressure ect..
These are the reasons that I am staying strong, my FAMILY!
I was hoping if anyone that reads my blog and has been through anything like this could you share your story with me because I feel right now I am the only one, which I know sounds very silly because that is not true.
Instead of posting as a comment you can email me at triciamcn@verizon.net
Thank you all for your support.
Till next time,
Be kind and love each other
and give those extra hugs and kisses to the
one you hold dear.
Blessings,
Tricia
Friday, October 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Tricia dear, I will be praying hard for you. Your faith is so strong, your love is to tender and you have such a kind heart. Know that the good Lord will give you strength to see this through and comfort along the way.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Traci
Tricia,
ReplyDeletesending you positive thoughts and hugz. I will keep you in my prayers, as I too believe in the power of prayer.
Blessings,
Sheila
Tricia~ I have been thinking & praying for you since yesterday~
ReplyDeletesmiles
Teresa
Dear Tricia,
ReplyDeleteSending prayers for you and your family during this stressful time. Stay strong and positive and draw comfort from those who love you.
Blessings,
Nancy
STAY STRONG GF! YOU KNOW IM PRAYING FOR YA ! AND IM HERE IF YA NEED ME ! For now try not to stress just love that precious family of yours and live life to the fullest! :0) Hugs yer lil raggedy buddy
ReplyDeleteTricia, I will be praying for you and your family. I too believe in the Lord's power to heal us. It was provided through his sacrifice. Don't let fear rule your heart, He will carry you and your family through this time.
ReplyDelete~willa~
Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI am just SO sorry, I truly am. Sometimes, we have to go through things, I don't have any great words of wisdom, I know the Lord is with us, there is something to be learned here, again, I don't know what that is, you are perhaps a testimony to someone or many~ only he knows that.
I will keep you in prayer, I don't know if you have connected with Colleen over at Baby makes five, I have known a few people that have gone through cancer, it's not fun and I believe those that do are heroes for what you endure.
Hugs and prayers,
Renee
Hope all goes well with up coming surgery, our prayers are with you. Remember to stay postive, lots of good comes with postive thinking. You are very blessed with the wondeful familiy that you have. We will be waiting for your move here to TN.
ReplyDeleteTricia... I was praying for you and your family while reading this post. You are truly a wonderful person, and I am sure the Angels are keeping a close watch on you during this time. I wish there was a magical way that I could release you from your fear, but I can only say, hold on to your faith... It will keep you strong. God Bless You My Friend...
ReplyDelete~Brenda~
I have already said a prayer, and there will be many more to come ....Just believe that God is bigger than this !! He will show Himself faithful....Please keep us updated...Hugs hugs and more hugs !!
ReplyDeleteRobin
Oh Tricia, I'm so sorry! My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family! BIG HUGS!!
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Tricia, Sending you hugs and prayers. Think positive thoughts. Hope all goes well with your upcoming surgery. Sounds like you have one wonderful husband like mine.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Tammy
Hi Trish,
ReplyDeleteYou are in my prayers now and always.
And Im sending out my positive thoughts to you Everyday.
Stay strong and believe.
Big hug,
Tam
Never give up Tracia. I firmly believe the Lord is well able to remove this lump from your breast. Put your trust in him and call upon his name when you are scared and feel you have no where else to turn. I'm sure this is hard on your husband and I pray for strength for him to help you thru this.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless and keep you and your family,
AMY
Tricia I feel so sad for you and will say a prayer and be thinking of you. Stay strong and positive for yourself and the family. Every day a blessing - every meal a feast. Thinking of you xx
ReplyDeleteI seriously just got tears in my eyes. Tricia, please keep positive thoughts in your head.I know it may be difficult but I believe in positive thoughts. I know Colleen has shared her journey. She is such an inspiration. Please go to her blog and read some of her past stories. (And Baby Makes Five.)
ReplyDeleteYour family as well as yourself are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs Tricia!
I found your blog through Christine's blog and just wanted to let you know that I'll be praying for you! My mother went through breast cancer surgery and radiation at the beginning of the year and is on a chemotherapy pill for 5 years. I hope all goes well with your doctor's appointment and MRI!
ReplyDeleteOh Big Hug for you sweetie! I remember awhile back you had said about this in email but I thought it was taken care of.Scary I know,I'm going through cancer with dad right now.So many unknowns but keep faith you have a great family and god.The advances in treatments is amazing right now so plenty of hope.I'll keep you in my prayers.~Amy
ReplyDeleteHang in there, Tricia! My SIL had two types of breast cancer, when she was 34, it was also in her lymph nodes...They removed her breast and did chemo on her for 1 year and she is still going strong, 23 years later!
ReplyDeleteThink positive, that is very important and we all will be praying for you!
Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen
Oh Tricia - so very sorry to hear this news....And you betcha I'll be praying for you - and holding you close in my thoughts. You have all the weapons you need - a loving family, an amazing husband, and a very powerful faith. "Fear knocked on the door, faith answered, and on one was there...." Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteTricia, I am praying for you. I know that often I go to God when it seems like my last resort but it should be my first thing to do. We are strongest on our knees. God knows the fear and apprehension you and your husband are feeling. He is with you every moment of every day, and He will show his presence and love as you go through this. Please know you have alot of blogging friends who believe in God's power and the power of prayer. Prayer does change things. I am praying for you.
ReplyDeleteDear Friend
ReplyDeletePraying God blesses and heals you from the top of your head to the bottom of your toes. May He give you His peace ,comfort and strength. And your dear husband and family.
Sending you A BIG HUG!
Praying Praying for you!
Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com
Sorry to hear this. praying you will feel the peace that passes all understanding.
ReplyDeleteTrish you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! Stay strong and know that no matter what that you are never alone! Big hugs,Jen
ReplyDeleteYou and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.. Hugs, Tina
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear this Trish! I will keep you in my prayers ~ try to stay strong.
ReplyDeleteYou are in my deepest prayers, my dear. Your family's love will see all of you through. Keep visualizing good news and test results...the power of our thoughts can't be underestimated. Keep the faith.
ReplyDeleteHugs and many blessings.
Tricia, praying for you and your family and wishing you positive and healing thoughts!
ReplyDeleteHang in there Tricia. You are not alone. I'm sure your head is filled with what if's... Try to remain positive. Miracles happen every day. We are praying for you and your family.
ReplyDeletePraying for you. Thanks for sharing so that we can be praying for you. I will look for an update after your doctor's appointment. Glad you got a second opinion.
ReplyDeleteYou are a strong woman with great support and you will come through this with help from your family and your faith! Keep believing!! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! hugs, Linda
ReplyDeleteTricia I am so sorry to hear your news, I love your strength and Faith! Please know I and many others are now praying for you! God Bless you and your family. My very best friend just went thru breast cancer last year and she is doing fine today, know that God is in the Miracle business!!!~HUGS~
ReplyDeleteTrisha, my prayers are with you. Stay strong and visualize the erradication of any bad cells. Great strides have been made in cancer research and think positive thoughts. May God wrap his arms around you and all your guardian angels hover over to keep you safe.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear of your sad news.
ReplyDeleteHang in there, my prayers are with you and yours.
May God grant you strength and hope in your time of need.
Tamera
Country at heart
Thinking of you all at this time Tricia, stay strong and with the love and support of your family you will all get through this testing time.
ReplyDeletexx
Tricia, so sorry to read of this news. My thoughts and prayers are with you gal~stay strong! You are an amazing strong person and you along with God's grace will overcome this.
ReplyDeleteMany Blessings,
Jean
Hi Tricia, I am so glad you shared with us, so that we can all pray for you! You are strong and we serve a mighty God who loves you!
ReplyDeleteI know you feel like it, but you are not alone in this. I hope you will seek out a local support group. Or if there isn't one in your area, look for one online.
Praying for you,
Jessica
I sent a message to you. Blessings, Eve
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteTricia as you know I pray for you ALL the time and I know the Lord will bring you through this trial and I'll continue to be by your side each day and you will overcome this. Just know you are never alone and technology has come so far so keep positive. LOVE YA!!!
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs,
Dana
Hang tuff, Tricia. There are a lot of people praying for you. That includes me. You will be in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteLinda
Dear Tricia, I want you to know that yu will be in my thoughts and prayers. Praying that all goes well. God Bless You and Your Family.
ReplyDeletePrim Blessings,
Cheri
Tricia, I only just read your post after being without a computer for a month - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracey